2018 NFL Mock Draft
- Cleveland Browns: Sam Darnold, QB, USC
Prototypical NFL QB. Josh Allen has the tools but Darnold is going to be the first pick.
- New York Giants: Bradley Chubb, EDGE, NC State
Rumors have it that Giants are not planning to take a QB with the second overall pick. Considering the Giants will be in prime position to take a top RB in the second round, here is a replacement for JPP.
- New York Jets: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma
Jets obviously traded up for a QB, Baker could be the best in this class.
- Cleveland Browns: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State
Browns are in a position where either Chubb or Barkley will fall to them.
- Denver Broncos: Quenton Nelson, OG, Notre Dame
Best player available, helps shore up OL.
- Indianapolis Colts: Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia
Best player available, puts a face on their defense. Smith can set the tone in a football game.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama
Buccaneers staff are looking for the most immediate impact player with the 7th pick. Fitzpatrick will help shore up the secondary.
- Chicago Bears: Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame
Bears gave Trubisky much needed help this offseason, but still have a hole at LT. McGlinchey is plug and play starter for a decade.
- San Francisco 49ers: Trade with Buffalo Bills - Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming
Bills jump Miami for their guy.
- Oakland Raiders: Vita Vea, DT, Washington
Gruden wants to bring football back to the 80s. Here is a big body for their DL, which is mostly skinny athletic bodies.
- Miami Dolphins: Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA
Dolphins are in a similar position as the Bucs. Tannehill cannot be counted on.
- Buffalo Bills: Trade with San Francisco 49ers - Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State
49ers land the top player available.
- Washington Redskins: Derrius Guice, RB, LSU
Redskins have a terrific OL but need a back that can drain the clock and keep the defense off the field.
- Green Bay Packers: Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville
Packers have nothing at CB. Some believe Alexander can step right in on a starting NFL defense.
- Arizona Cardinals: Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville
Jackson wont fall past Arizona, where new coach Steve Wilks coached Cam Newton in Carolina.
- Baltimore Ravens: Marcus Davenport, EDGE, UTSA
A replacement for Terrell Suggs.
- Los Angeles Chargers: Derwin James, S, Florida State
Chargers will have a defensive oriented draft. Here is a top available player that fits a need.
- Seattle Seahawks: Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan
Seahawks will be searching for an interior disruptor after losing Sheldon Richardson and cutting last years 2nd round pick Malik McDowell.
- Dallas Cowboys: Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU
A Dez Bryant replacement.
- Detroit Lions: Harold Landry, EDGE, Boston College
Lions are lacking talent at the edge position, and Landry fits perfectly as the Joker linebacker in Matt Patricias system.
- Cincinnati Bengals: James Daniels, C, Iowa
A replacement for Russel Bodine.
- Buffalo Bills: Trade with San Francisco 49ers - Isaiah Wynn, OL, Georgia
An interior protector and possible eventual replacement for Joe Staley.
- New England Patriots: Mason Rudolph, QB, Oklahoma State
An eventual replacement for Tom Brady. Pats reach here for Rudolph in fear that Falcons, Saints, or Steelers had a similar want.
- Carolina Panthers: Justin Reid, S, Stanford
Panthers are reportedly smitten with Justin Reid.
- Tennessee Titans: Lorenzo Carter, EDGE, Georgia
A replacement for the ineffective Brian Orakpo.
- Atlanta Falcons: Taven Bryan, DT, Florida
A replacement for the departed Dontari Poe.
- New Orleans Saints: Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virgnia Tech
Future leader of an up and coming defense. Edmunds would immediately usurp Manti Teo.
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Leighton Vander Esch, LB, Boise State
A replacement for Ryan Shazier.
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama
A replacement for Allen Robinson.
- Minnesota Vikings: Will Hernandez, OG, UTEP
An upgrade at guard to facilitate the Vikings hopeful championship run.
- New England Patriots: Daron Payne, DL, Alabama
The top player available also fulfills a massive need for the Pats.
- Philadelphia Eagles: Jonathan Jones, CB, Iowa
A replacement for the recently cut Daryl Worley.
- Cleveland Browns: Mike Hughes, CB, UCF
A new toy for Greg Williams, Hughes has first round talent.
- New York Giants: Connor Williams, OL, Texas
Giants continue to rework their OL with the versatile Williams who was once considered a top prospect.
- Cleveland Browns: Rashaan Evans, LB, Alabama
A running mate for Kirksey.
- Indianapolis Colts: DJ Moore, WR, Maryland
A replacement for Donte Moncrief, Moore will fulfill the Alshon Jeffrey role in Reichs offense.
- Indianapolis Colts: Dashawn Hand, DL, Alabama
Colts shore up their sorry defensive line. Last years 5th round pick Hassan Ridgeway is the top player at the position for the Colts.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Sony Michel, RB, Georgia
A replacement for Doug Martin.
- Chicago Bears: Kerryon Johnson, RB, Auburn
A better fit in Nagys offense than Jordan Howard who is expected to be traded during the NFL Draft.
- Denver Broncos: Donte Jackson, CB, LSU
A replacement for the Traded Aqib Talib.
- Oakland Raiders: Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia
An improvement over Marshawn Lynch and Doug Martin. Raiders will look to pound the ball behind their terrific OL.
- Miami Dolphins: Braden Smith, OL, Auburn
A much needed upgrade to Miamis interior OL.
- New England Patriots: Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado
A replacement for Malcolm Butler. Oliver has similar size and speed.
- Washington Redskins: Jessie Bates, S, Wake Forest
Redskins look to shore up their secondary.
- Green Bay Packers: Duke Elijafor, EDGE, Wake Forest
Packers improve their pass rush allowing Clay Matthews to continue playing in the middle.
- Cincinnati Bengals: Orlando Brown, OL, Oklahoma
An Andre Smith clone that could take over the RT spot from day 1 and push Jake Fisher to the inside.
- Arizona Cardinals: Christian Kirk, WR, TAMU
A running mate for Larry Fitzgerald, and much needed help for Bradfords receiving corps.
- Los Angeles Chargers: Harrison Phillips, DL, Stanford
A stand-in for Corey Luiget, who is suspended the first 4 games of the season.
- Indianapolis Colts: Austin Corbett, OL, Nevada
Colts continue to build the trenches.
- Dallas Cowboys: Chad Thomas, EDGE, Miami
Some pass rush help for Dallas, who needs an influx of talent along the DL. Thomas could eventually replace David Irving inside.
- Detroit Lions: Billy Price, OL, Ohio State
Lions add Taylor Deckers best friend and a player who would complete a suddenly talented OL.
- Baltimore Ravens: Terrell Edmunds, DB, Virginia Tech
Edmunds can start at CB next to Marlon Humphrey and eventually replace one of the Ravens aging safteys.
- Buffalo Bills: Ronald Jones, RB, USC
An eventual replacement for Lesean McCoy.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Sam Hubbard, EDGE, Ohio State
A replacement for Tamba Hali and Justin Houston.
- Carolina Panthers: Dorance Armstrong, EDGE, Kansas
An eventual replacement for Julius Peppers and much needed pass rush help in the meantime.
- Buffalo Bills: Equamious St. Brown, WR, Notre Dame
A big target for their new big armed QB.
- Tennessee Titans: Tim Settle, DL, Virginia Tech
A replacement for Jurrell Casey who could price himself out of Tennessee.
- Atlanta Falcons: Mike Gesicki, TE, Penn State
An upgrade on Austin Hooper.
- San Francisco 49ers: Deon Cain, WR, Clemson
A big, fast target for Jimmy G.
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Holton Hill, CB, Texas
Will the Steelers finally find a competent CB in the second round of the draft?
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Chukwuma Okorafor, OT, Western Michigan
More beef up front for Jacksonville who wants to run the ball every play.
- Minnesota Vikings: Hayden Hurst, TE, South Carolina
An eventual replacement for Kyle Rudolph, who offers nothing in terms of speed at this point in his career.
- New England Patriots: Dallas Goedert, TE, North Dakota State
Some insurance if Gronk retires. Patriots have been searching for a number 2 TE since Aaron Hernandez.
- Cleveland Browns: Kolton Miller, OT, UCLA
A possible replacement for Joe Thomas. Miller has first round athleticism but 3rd round production.