2018 Second Round NFL Mock Draft
- Cleveland Browns: Sam Hubbard, EDGE, Ohio State
An edge-rushing mate for Myles Garrett.
- New York Giants: Will Hernandez, OL, UTEP
A Hog Molly for Dave Gettleman.
- Cleveland Browns: Derrius Guice, RB, LSU
A much better value here than Barkley at 4. Guice is good.
- Indianapolis Colts: Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia
A replacement for Frank Gore.
- Indianapolis Colts: Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU
Colts shore up their offense with a dynamic WR.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Harold Landry, EDGE, Boston College
Pass rushing specialist for coaching staff in win now mode.
- Chicago Bears: Brian O Neil, OL, Pittsburgh
A young athlete to protect Trubiskys blind side.
- Denver Broncos: Joshua Jackson, CB, Iowa
A replacement for Aqib Talib
- Oakland Raiders: Josh Sweat, LB, Florida State
LB help for the Raiders slow defense.
- Miami Dolphins: Maurice Hurst, DL, Michigan
A replacement for Ndamukong Suh.
- New England Patriots: Carlton Davis, CB, Auburn
A replacement for the departed Malcom Butler.
- Washington Redskins: DJ Chark, WR, LSU
Alex Smiths new Tye Hill.
- Green Bay Packers: Anthony Miller, WR, Memphis
A replacement for Jordy Nelson.
- Cincinnati Bengals: Arden Key, EDGE, LSU
Classic Bengals pick here. Key should be very good.
- Arizona Cardinals: Equanimeous St. Brown, WR, Notre Dame
An eventual replacement for Larry Fitzgerald.
- Los Angeles Chargers: Mason Rudolph, QB, Oklahoma State
An eventual replacement for Philip Rivers.
- Indianapolis Colts: Dashawn Hand, DL, Alabama
Colts shore up their DL.
- Dallas Cowboys: Dallas Goedert, TE, NDSU
A replacement for the newly retired Jason Witten.
- Detroit Lions: Lorenzo Carter, EDGE, Georgia
A Joker for Matt Patricias new defense.
- Philadelphia Eagles: Orlando Brown, OT, Oklahoma
Brown can handle the right side when Lane Johnson shifts to the blind side.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Royce Freeman, RB, Oregon
Bucs shore up their run game to help Jameis.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Josh Sweat, LB, Florida State
A replacement for Justin Houston and Tamba Hali.
- Carolina Panthers: Justin Reid, S, Stanford
Panthers were reportedly considering Reid in the first round.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Braden Smith, OG, Auburn
Buccaneers grab another instant impact player.
- Tennessee Titans: Donte Jackson, CB, LSU
Titans add depth behind their aging and expensive corners.
- Atlanta Falcons: Austin Corbett, OL, Nevada
Falcons add a swing to their older o line. Corbett can play guard or tackle admirably.
- San Francisco 49ers: Christian Kirk, WR, TAMU
A fun toy for Jimmy G. Thing Doug Baldwin but better.
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Holton Hill, CB, Texas
I am not sure if Pittsburgh drafted Edmunds in the first to play LB or S. Regardless, the CB spot could still be upgraded after missing out on literally every single DB they drafted.
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Ian Thomas, TE, Indiana
A replacement for Mercedes Lewis.
- Minnesota Vikings: Geron Chriistian, OL, Louisville
Vikings add a versatile OL who was touted as a first round pick.
- New England Patriots: Harrison Phillips, DL, Stanford
Patriots add to their run stopping unit.
- Cleveland Browns: Connor Williams, OT, Texas
Browns will try to replace Joe Thomas with Connor WIlliams.